The Snom 300 IP phone is perfectly suited for both small and medium-sized enterprises, home offices, and private users at an excellent cost to performance. The Snom 300 features office functions that are relevant to everyday work, including trunk line, status display, group lines, engaged option and calls. Additionally, a server-independent CTI also works with the Snom 300.
- Two-line display (2 x 16 characters)
- 27 keys, 7 LEDs
- 6 programmable function keys
- 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps switch
- 4 SIP identities (lines)
- Headset connection
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP, TLS, IEEE 802.1X
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, ICE
- Codecs: G.711, G.729A, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM 6.10 (full rate)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- XML driven mini-Browser
- Very low energy consumption
The Snom 300 VoIP Phone has a two-line LCD display which shows call information. The 300 also includes a menu-driven user interface that provides simple feature management. The user is guided intuitively through the phone menu via the navigation key. Additionally, more complex phone applications, call details, and configuration variations are accessible via the browser of the connected PC.